Services and price list (as of April 1st, 2017)
- Ultra sound examination early in the pregnancy
- Routine examination, usually during the 18th or 19th week of the pregnancy, to determine the baby’s due date,
- Weight control examinations,
- Blood flow measurements, and
- 3D/4D ultrasound examinations.
Ultrasound during early pregnancy, prior to the first trimester (11 weeks)
Ultrasound after the first trimester
The price of an ultrasound exam after the first trimester (11 weeks) includes some pictures.
The price for the 3D/4D examination also includes short video clips.